Constructive feedback needed, first set lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissJulesBeauty

Reaction score
This is my first set of extensions. There were so many baby lashes that i couldnt use and i struggled to keep them all straight. Please give me as mucb feedback as you can. I so want to be good at this x
IMG_20180821_172310_314.jpeg

Can I ask you a couple of questions to help? What brand are you using for lashes and for glue? What size lashes were these and did you lash map? How long did you spend on these?

They look a good length for the natural lashes but as if they may be all the same length. They are also quite sparse. I can see a lot of lashes that could be lashed which would give a much fuller look. Full lashes will last a client longer because it will be less noticeable when they lose some. So I would say you would need roughly double the amount of lashes you have applied. The extensions look like they are nice and straight, not criss crossing or going in the wrong direction and I can't see any glue bonds which is great.

Hello, thank you so much for taking tge time to reply. I used lash fx reg adhesive along with their brand lashes. To be honest i didnt really map. My client said she wanted all the same length and i dont feel overly confident so didnt challenge this. They were 11's i think. They took two hours. I agree they look sparse. I will take your feedback on board and add more next time x

I think the lashes look a bit too long and would look a lot better if you used a few different lengths, even if the client wants all one length often they haven’t got a clue of what looks good. They need to be a lot fuller so all those lashes without a lash in need lashing, she has a lot of natural lashes so extensions will look amazing once they are all full.
Dont forget the inner corners x

Latest posts

Back