Consultation Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timeless Tanning

Reaction score
Morning

Does anyone know where I can get hold of some consultation cards for spray tanning. I have almost ran out and have not got enought for all my clients this week. I don't really want to pay £7.50 for delivery from Wow for a couple of pads.

Any other ideas...

Thanks x

Hiya, could you do a temp one on your comp?
Posted via Mobile Device

You could try Aston and Fincher. I've never shopped with them but am pretty sure that when the rep came to my shop he told me they only charge £3 P&P on small items.
I get my cards from Arrow hair and beauty. I don't know how much P&P is for them though as i order every week with free delivery on orders over £25. They are local to me though so you would have to have them posted to you but it may be worth giving them a call as they are very reasonable.

I did think about that. They would have to be A4 though as I don't have the facility to print A5 double sided.

Jackie x

A4 would be fine, as all you want is somewhere to record the info. X
Posted via Mobile Device

Morning

Does anyone know where I can get hold of some consultation cards for spray tanning. I have almost ran out and have not got enought for all my clients this week. I don't really want to pay £7.50 for delivery from Wow for a couple of pads.

Any other ideas...

Thanks x

There is an option to tick the box that you want delivery with Royal Mail instead of the courier which is cheaper and should be ok for record cards?

I would just photocopy a blank one and use it as a temporary stopgap until you place another order then get new pads with your solution order and mark up the proper cards then.

I would just photocopy a blank one and use it as a temporary stopgap until you place another order then get new pads with your solution order and mark up the proper cards then.

i was just gonna say the same photo copy a blank one :)

Thanks everyone

I was half way through creating my own and then received an email from Britta at Wow to say that she would post some to me. I can not say enough how great their customer service is.

I will have to make sure that I don't get caught short next time and keep plenty in stock. I didn't think that I would get so busy, but things are going great at the moment....

Jackie

Thanks everyone

I was half way through creating my own and then received an email from Britta at Wow to say that she would post some to me. I can not say enough how great their customer service is.

I will have to make sure that I don't get caught short next time and keep plenty in stock. I didn't think that I would get so busy, but things are going great at the moment....

Jackie

sorry but what does WOW mean? thanks

Hi Elaine

Sorry, Wow products UK are the suppliers of Tantrick products.. Which is the company that I did my training with..

Jackie x

Latest posts

Back