Cost Breakdown for Creative Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snickers

Massively Geeky
Reaction score
Out of interest, how much does it cost you in products to do a full set of Creative Nails?

I don't have a huge amount of clients so am finding it difficult to breakdown how much it's actually costing me per set.:o

Looking forward to any replies.

x

Hi

GMG did a thread on this a while back and i think it was around £3.50 with tips and £2.50 for sculpts. With tips being the biggest cost. i will see if i can scout it out for you.

Hi

Hey no worries you'll get there its just a matter of luck sometimes putting the right choice of words in the search box. :biggrin: Anytime you need help gimmie a shout or pm me i am around most days.

Little Angel said:
Hi

Hey no worries you'll get there its just a matter of luck sometimes putting the right choice of words in the search box. :biggrin: Anytime you need help gimmie a shout or pm me i am around most days.

From the looks of it that thread was never finished. The only breakdowns offered were for the prices of tips compared to forms (for sculpts)
The last post is one asking for more info on product costing.

:smack: GMG get onto it :p

Latest posts

Back