Cost of Creative products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lou B

Reaction score
Hia,

As a student the only way I am able to order stuff from creative is having it delivered to college...which i can do but after looking on the net i saw that you can buy creative stuff from creative nail place.com.

They will deliver to my home so i thought I would do that...then i have just compared prices with the Creative catalogue and i can't believe it....am I being a bit thick or is this right....

for example..Sticky 68ml £9.95 in the creative catalogue...but £19.99 on the other site???

...also as a bit of a sneeky extra question...can anyone suggest a good brush to get...im just a student and using acrylic?!
thanks

Hi Lou B

You need to be carefull where you buy product, websites such as
creativenailplace.com are not actually a Creative Nail Design distributor, they are meerly resellers. Hence the product is far more expensive than buying direct from Creative Nail Design.

Creative worldwide has a policy of selling it's pro products (L&P + Gel) to proffessionals. So as a student you need the college to do the pro product buying for you. But if you contact creative directly
(www.designernails.com) I'm sure they will be able to set you up a secondary account for all other products, and ship them direct to your home...

A good brush.... CND pro styler is a great all rounder, cutting corners and buying a cheap brush is like a race car driver pricking up a cheap car from the used car lot down the road... Doesn't work as well as you'd like. HTH

I wondered which is the best all rounder brush for Brisa Gel. Sorry to use your thread.
Sherry

It's personal prefferance and depends how you work.

Some like the short handled edge (square head) as it has good edges for getting into corners and standing up the smile lines when sculpting.

I personally like the oval brush, it comes to a point and gives me nice control around zone 3.

HTH

where would you buy one from. I bought one one, a nice oval with pointed end like you mentioned. When I got it all the hairs stated coming out.
How much is a really good one and where from.
Sherry

You can buy direct from creative rather than the creative nail place the only thing you cant buy is L&p.
I use a Brisa gel brush at the moment and love it.

mandy121060 said:
I wondered which is the best all rounder brush for Brisa Gel. Sorry to use your thread.
Sherry
I use the Crystal Touch Oval gel brush for Brisa, it came direct from designer nails and cost just over £9.90 + vat. Its great

Lou B said:
Hia,

As a student the only way I am able to order stuff from creative is having it delivered to college...which i can do but after looking on the net i saw that you can buy creative stuff from
They will deliver to my home so i thought I would do that...then i have just compared prices with the Creative catalogue and i can't believe it....am I being a bit thick or is this right....

for example..Sticky 68ml £9.95 in the creative catalogue...but £19.99 on the other site???

...also as a bit of a sneeky extra question...can anyone suggest a good brush to get...im just a student and using acrylic?!
thanks

Hi there the prices you have seen for this website "creative nail place.com" are prices to the public and not trade prices..........Maybe if you give them a call and explain your situation they will let you buy it at trade cost...........

HTH

mandy121060 said:
where would you buy one from. I bought one one, a nice oval with pointed end like you mentioned. When I got it all the hairs stated coming out.
How much is a really good one and where from.
Sherry

Sherrie if you are doing the Foundation in Brisa... you will get your brush with your kit :)

Hi ha all. Thanks for the replies, even if I did kind of pinch Lou b's thread. Sorry lou, I just hoped someone could help and they have.
Jen I know you get one in the kit but I wanted another one for spare.
Do you know which one you get?
Sherry

mandy121060 said:
Hi ha all. Thanks for the replies, even if I did kind of pinch Lou b's thread. Sorry lou, I just hoped someone could help and they have.
Jen I know you get one in the kit but I wanted another one for spare.
Do you know which one you get?
Sherry
Its the crystal touch oval

I bought a fabulous IBD gel brush...'twas about £10 from Aston & Fincher....never done a better gel nail since!!!...and I think it's better for me than the EZFlow Gel It brush!!...well, I can do better gel nails with it!

dids said:
Its the crystal touch oval

Crystal Touch is the design of the handle, they come with different brushes on the end of the handle iukwim, such as pro styler, sculptor, ultra sculptor....I'm sure someone more informed can fill you in on the shape....

For an l/p brush, for me, you can't beat the EZFlow 508 Grand Artist Oval, which is an oval brush and very versatile at that, they cost about £35 I think!

Thanks Geeks for all your help.

Good luck with your'e
(never done a better gel nail since!!!...) Cathie.

Sherry

Latest posts

Back