couple of questions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky120881

Reaction score
Hi All

I have a couple of questions that I hope you can answer for me.

1. Does anyone use creative solar speed spray? because everytime I use it, it makes my nicely applied nail polish go all bubbly and nasty, has anyone ever had this problem I mean it can't be the way i am applying it, because I am just spraying it on like it says.?

2. Has anyone ever had a client that has sensitive nails? I have done my mom a couple of times and each time she is a nightmare and complaining that her nails feel like they burn when i am filing even when i am being really really soft and gentle, being gentle takes along time to do and suggested that next time i do her nails that I put white tips on so that I didn't have to blend the seem to reduce filling, WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK?

hope you can help

Becky
x

!) the only time i have ahd thi with soalrspeed spray is when i added some soalr oil to it when it was running low and ruined it, did you buy it from designr nails or from ebay?

2) as to your mums nails sometimes people do ahve very thin nail beds it depends on their matrix have a read of the doug scoon book and it explains it all brilliantly, sounds like a good idea to use clear or white tips or just apply an overlay over her natural nail. personally i would stop applying nails and manicure regularlyand use loads of cuticle eraser and soalr oil ans a shampoo and conditioner for nails and use a toughen up for a while.

HTH

Becky120881 said:
Hi All

I have a couple of questions that I hope you can answer for me.

1. Does anyone use creative solar speed spray? because everytime I use it, it makes my nicely applied nail polish go all bubbly and nasty, has anyone ever had this problem I mean it can't be the way i am applying it, because I am just spraying it on like it says.? I use this all the time and have never had a problem with it, are you leaving the nail varnish on for a minute before spraying a 'fine mist' over the nails???

2. Has anyone ever had a client that has sensitive nails? I have done my mom a couple of times and each time she is a nightmare and complaining that her nails feel like they burn when i am filing even when i am being really really soft and gentle, being gentle takes along time to do and suggested that next time i do her nails that I put white tips on so that I didn't have to blend the seem to reduce filling, WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? Can't help with this one, sorry!

hope you can help

Becky
x

hth

Latest posts

Back