Course Advice needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi angie, i to got a neg in another thread i am told by someone, for expressing my choice of product , which just so happens not to be there choice, does this happen oftern. They didint even sign it does? does this happen, confused

{pulls soapbox into place}.... :irked:

sorry guys but I feel I have to add a couple of pennies worth on this thread.

expressing a choice of product (which is whats happened on this thread) is normal, however on the opposite side of the coin constantly pumping a products name on threads of little relevance is taking things a little bit too far and is a totally different thing.
we all have/use the products of our choosing, we all have the right to express our preferences BUT there is a time and a place for everything.
"continuous" company plugs... ie name, phone number etc etc aren't necessary, that's what the links pages are for.

remember we're all here for the same purpose... to offer help and support in the bad times we all suffer occasionally... AND... to share in the good times that we have also.

keep your chin up Angie, take some of Ruths thick skin hunny :hug:

rant over :rolleyes: {puts soapbox back in the cupboard lol}
S x

hiya, thanks again, i am now the proud owner of some thick skin thanks to ruth xxx

bad rep....what bad rep !!!! case closed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back