courses in scotland.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steph_x

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am feeling I want to do a couple courses but was looking to see if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I am desperate to do,
a hair up course,
hair extensions
and if possible afro carribean (sp) to get the experience in cutting/styling?

could anyone recommend any to me?

I see on gumtree alot of hair extension courses but find alot of non proffesionals are doing these to make a quick buck (just a little moan ;) )

thanks guys!

Not in Scotland, so can't help with specifics, but the choice of most skilled hair pro's is Raccoon. They won't train non hairdressers. Sets you apart as a genuine hair pro.

Lush Us Uk train in Scotland I think. The course is Habia approved, i did it about 4 years ago. The kit had all of the tools in for both methods I learnt and the course was very informative. They were also very supportive afterwards too.

lush us are not hairdresser specific, and routinely train non hair pro's. If you are a hairdresser it is far better to train with a genuine pro hairdresser provider.

Saks in Glasgow and Rainbow Rooms Glasgow offer courses :)

Hey balmain train in scotland and only train hairdressers the support is fabulous and hair is fab aswell if u go onto there website and email they will send u out a fab fact filled info pack and tell u wen and where theyre next training course is huni balmain.co.uk xx

Latest posts

Back