Cover colours acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I am going to order some of the acrylic powders from crystal nails as they have swatchs which is helpful.

A large portion of the harmony course is using cover pinks?

It's quite unusual not to use the nail bed cover powders of the brand you use - will you be buying the monomer also? Prohesion is a lot less pungent than CN.

Cover pinks/nudes are easy to custom blend. If you want it paler add white, if you want sparkle add some, if you want semi opaque add some clear.

The additives are good for cheap custom blends. Pink gold sparkle is used a lot, titanium pearl & spectrum shimmer are also good.

Harmony kit colours attached :D

Attachments

• cnd and harmony cover pinks.jpg
    cnd and harmony cover pinks.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 113
  • harmony bolds.jpg
    harmony bolds.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 107
  • harmony glitters.jpg
    harmony glitters.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 103
  • harmony olympus.jpg
    harmony olympus.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 102
  • harmony pastels.jpg
    harmony pastels.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 104
  • harmony pearls.jpg
    harmony pearls.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 94
OMG thank you. Think ive missed a trick here? I couldn't see these colours on the harmony website. There is definitely some of what im looking for. Are they all acrylic powder or do u have to mix them. I got the kit when I trained with pink white and clear but we didnt talk much about other acrylic option!

Found them on the site but its a shame u cant buy them individually just in sets!

I guess this is a scenario where dissemination of education is very different based on who your educator is.

I've attended & paid for quite a few to do the prohesion course & a large portion of it has always been use of cover powders. They were on the kit list & it's pretty fundamental to need to know how to extend nail beds etc using them.

If you do the design days you get 1x colour kit included so that might be a good option for you.

It is annoying they're sold in kits but the price point is very low for 12x colour powders so it sort of equals out. CN used to do 12 piece sets & have just discontinued them which I'm a bit irked about frankly as I loved the ability to have a huge variety. I want EVERY colour :lol:

Latest posts

Back