Crash

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cora-ann

Reaction score
Uggh feel like ****, my dad in hospital and im a learner driver been driving brill lately but this evening i was using his car and managed to crash it into a fence :( so so upset don't tink im cut out for it!

Sent from my GT-S5360 using SalonGeek

Uggh feel like ****, my dad in hospital and im a learner driver been driving brill lately but this evening i was using his car and managed to crash it into a fence :( so so upset don't tink im cut out for it!

Firstly i hope your dad is ok and makes a good recovery from whatever had landed him in hospital, big hugs xxx

and bumping things with a car? its happened to us all!!! i remember my dad had a very narrow drive way with big pillars either side and when i had just passed my test i crashed into them..... and my dad was surprisingly ok about it.

On the positive side - you'll be very aware of fences from now on!!! just keep going and you'll be fine, its a minor set back, nothing more xx

I hope your dad is ok and gets out of hospital soon xxx

His car is ruined :( woooopies ha. . Just hope it can be fixed before he is out,
Thanks so much, its such a confidance blower tho! Feel like such a goose

Oh goodness! Hope you are both ok!!
I know it's so difficult but try not to let it get you down. I had an accident a few months after I passed with a boy racer who was going WAY to fast and I went into the side of him but because it was his right of way it was technically my fault. I looked him up on Facebook and he was showing off about it! Disgusting!

Anyway it really shakes you up and it will knock your confidence, I didn't drive for a while after as I thought I was useless but it was the worst thing because I just got more and more scared to drive. If you can, try and start driving again as soon as you can.

On a positive it made me much more aware of the road and it will with you too.

Hope everything goes ok with your dad hun and don't give up hope! Even the best drivers can slip up xxx

Thanks so much, think il do another lesson tomorrow to try get over it! Cant belive how quick it happened and how much of a silly mistake could ruin the car, hopefully its just cosmetic because there is no warning lights on, nothing leeking and its still driving! X x

hope your dad is recovering :hug:

also like said above, it happens to all of us... the day after i passed my test i parked in a carpark and pulled out of my space and hit the car next to me :lol: then a week before i was going to get my 4 year no claims i crashed up the back of someone and wrote my car off! my no claims went down to 1 year.... booooo :cry:

Haha wow what a bummer thats gas though! Feeling better today just waiting on quotes fingers crossed its nt too dear and won't have to go on the insurance

Listern this will make you feel better.

On my driving lesson I drove straight over a rounderbout and through a brick wall and straight into someones bay window through that into there front room they were sat eating dinner at there dining room table at the other end of there front room.

Who's the goose now Ay lol xxxx

Keep at it chick you will be fine.xx

Errm, just checking you are not driving alone are you? You say you are a learner driver..... Or is it allowed in ireland?

a car is a lump of metal and can be replaced! as long as ur dads fine i wouldnt worrry

Sent from my GT-S5830i using SalonGeek

Don't feel bad chick I bump/crash my car on a regular basis lol!!! I'm the worlds worst driver with exception of my best friend who's written off 6 cars in 3 years :0!! I've been driving for 3 years & it took me 5 attempts to pass my test (not sure how I passed) but Everyone has little bumps every now & then dont give up or let it get you down :)
Xxxxx

My ma was in the car with me! Omg thats mad feel bit better thanks for the nice comments guys :) had another lesson today was shakn starting but by the end it was fairly confident again x x x

Latest posts

Back