Creating Facebook page

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle0904

Reaction score
Hi

I have done a search but not found excatly what i am looking for so if someone can please help

I would like to create a facebook page but dont know where to start, i have a personal one that i rarely use.

i am not sure how to create, i.e is it a business page? will i have to pay? do i need to link it to my personal account etc etc.

a dummys guide would be much appreciated as i really don't have a clue :o

thanks x

Go on facebook home page, add your business by clicking create a page, you can link it to your personal account if you wish- by entering your personal email account/ log in details. It does it step by step with you. Good luck xx

Go on facebook home page, add your business by clicking create a page, you can link it to your personal account if you wish- by entering your personal email account/ log in details. It does it step by step with you. Good luck xx

+1 :D
Good Luck

Hi

I have done a search but not found excatly what i am looking for so if someone can please help

I would like to create a facebook page but dont know where to start, i have a personal one that i rarely use.

i am not sure how to create, i.e is it a business page? will i have to pay? do i need to link it to my personal account etc etc.

a dummys guide would be much appreciated as i really don't have a clue :o

thanks x

After you've linked your page to your personal account you can invite all of your friends to 'like' it. Then any pics they like or comments they make on it will show up in their friend's news feeds. It's a great tool to get a few more clients!

Type in a few words into the search bar like 'nail technician' or 'beauty' and other people's pages will pop up so you can see what they're doing with theirs.

Good luck! X

Latest posts

Back