Creative Course Booked!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieJ

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

After all the good things ive heard about Creative on this site, Ive finally decided and booked on a foundation L&P course with Marco Benito in Bham, it starts on November 1st and im really excited and pleased ive booked on to it. Has anyone else trained with Marco at Bham?

Also I subscribed to Scratch for a year for half price at the same time, bargain!

:p :p

Great news! You wont be disapointed! Good luck.x

It's a great feeling isn't it!! Good luck to you. the worst bit is waiting!! I booked my foundation l&p at the beginning of September and start it next Monday, can't wait!! maybe then I'll stop harrassing peeps on here... the geeks have been so helpful and friendly and I feel i've learnt loads already, just by reading the posts.

yes hun, you will be training with the best of the best from what i have heard! the scratch offer is great too, hope you enjoy it- i did! x

Hi

Marco is brilliant, i trained with him on Wednesday to do Brisa. He has a wicked sence of humour and is a great big, massive, huge tree of knowledge! The training room is very high up in a building, a few doors away from his salon, so take your flat shoes with you!
You can also ask him any question and he is very willing to give you advise and always has an answer. I am definitly going to be saving the pennies to do L & P with him.
While you are there you may want to have a noisey around his salon, fantastic team he has there, they are really pleasent and helpful.
Enjoy your course and let us all know how you got on, you will luuuurrvve it!

xx

i've trained with Marco, he's wicked, and i've just booked my L&P skill building course with him on 31st October.

Thanks for your replies, im really excited now! I will keep you posted when I start my course!

Good luck with your courses too!

:) :)

Latest posts

Back