Creative Exam tomorrow!!!! Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happyhols

Reaction score
Iv got my exam tomorrow with Creative L&P!! Any tips on what the exam mainly covers or is it just everything?

Holly

How much is the course if you don't mind me asking and where have you been doing it? I will be furthering my skills early next year hopefully as i want to be the best i can. How long has it gone on for aswell?

Good luck for tommorrow by the way!

xxxxxxxxxx

do u mean the written exam or is it your last day??? xx
the foundation course is £595 + VAT

Im doing it in nottingham. The course is £699 and its for 5 days. No its the rebalance day but our written exam is tomorrow aswell!

Hi, I did my exam here in Ireland a few weeks ago and mine covered everything.There was 60 questions and I think we had an hour and a half to do it. Re-read all your notes and your manual. Know how to do your prep, know about contraindications, salon hygiene, overexposure, zone sculpting and be able to draw a diagram of the nail and name the parts. Basically everything you've done in your course. Look at it as a positive thing. Its just a test to make sure you understand what you've learned and so you can answer your clients questions and perform a good service.

Im sure you'll do really well. Best of luck. Let us know how you get on.

best of luck...sure you'll be fine. re-read everything...there are no trick questions just stuff that you will have covered..its all in your notes and manual. let us know how you do. xxx

good luck - i'm sure you'll be ok. xx

let us know how you get on!!!

Good Luck babes! xx

happyhols said:
Iv got my exam tomorrow with Creative L&P!! Any tips on what the exam mainly covers or is it just everything?

Holly

GOOD LUCK FOR TOMORROW!!! XXXX

Best of luck for tomorrow, I am sure you dont need it!:D

God luck - I am sure you will be just fine :) xx

Thanks everyone! Me and my sister are doing it so we're revising now but have come across something we don't remember! For decontamination theres sanitation, disinfection and steralization. sanitation you use coll blue, disinfection barbicide or chlorispray but what do you use for sanitation??

GOOD LUCK! !:hug:
Hope all goes well for you,please let us now how you get on.
is this for your masters.

Juicylucy

For Sterilization you would use an autoclave, like doctors and dentists use, however they take up space and are time consuming and are therefore not considered necessary in a salon environment.

Kaz

Autoclaves are not considered necessary in a salon environment not because they are large or inconvenient, but because they are not necessary.

Disinfection is a more than adequate process in the salon for everything as disinfection will do everything that sterilization will do apart from killing spores.

In the case of cutting or abraiding a client with an abrasive ... throw the abrasive away. If blood or body fluid contaminates a metal tool, then this must be cleaned and then sterilized with an appropriate method.

good luck for tomorrow! i start the same course soon-didnt realise you had a written exam eek! you'll be fine and pass with flying colours im sure!

what happens if you dont pass? do u have to pay for it all again?

lou x

I don't think you have to pay!! You will pass don't worry! Just revise!!

Latest posts

Back