creative polish search ???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
While at NEC in Birmingham some months ago I saw a very lovely Creative lady who was at the Creative stand...her toes where a beautiful sparkly white colour...I asked what she had on them and she said it was a new colour and the name had gone right out of her head..It hadn't been launched yet. I forgot all about it....the other day while ordering from Designer Nails i asked the lady taking my order if she would know what this colour was...She said she thought it was Silicon Smile #361 and i can see why she would think that cos it is a sparkly white...but i am sure its not the same one i saw on the other lady's toes. The other was less white and more sparkly...you couldn't miss it...it was beautiful. It must be a new one so nothing thats in the catalog....any idea's anyone.....its one of those cant get it out of my head things till i get it...you know like when you see a yummy pair of shoes and you just gotta have em !!!

Thank guys xx

is it #31, Moonbeam? I have that, it's lovely
it's a softer french white with glittery sparkles in it, not too 'in yer face', subtle but enough to notice it.

nope i have that one....i have just been looking through a suppliment though and i saw one it might be....in a black light collection...? not sure though.

Ahggggg, I'll go bonkers if i dont find it.
xxxxxxx

the black light collection is the new one isn't it? ahhhhh it's called LIMELIGHT if i remember rightly... it's a sparkly one, looks beautiful.

The one in the black light collection looks lovely, lots of holographic particles but i thought it was a clear with it.

it would definately be silicone smile as it comes from the spring 05 collection that was launched then.
all the girls on the stand choose a colour from the latest collection and wear it on the toes while working on the stand!
liza x

It could be that one then cos i am sure the lady said she had it over Negligee #195...so maybe its that being under that made me think it was whiter than it is. I'll get the Limelight then and see if thats it....thanks girls xx

liza smith said:
it would definately be silicone smile as it comes from the spring 05 collection that was launched then.
all the girls on the stand choose a colour from the latest collection and wear it on the toes while working on the stand!
liza x

ahhhh...so the mystery is solved then...it just looks more white than sparkle in the flesh...whereas hers looked really bling bling. Thanks xxx

and guess who just happens to have a bottle of it????

c'est moi angela....if you want to try it - got it in the dolled up collection.

Where are you buy the way?

Amb xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You could always put more sparkle over it in the form of nothern lights top coat. That's what I have on my toes at the moment, silicone smile, pink and blue flowers and northen lights. I've had loads of compliments and a few requests :)

Latest posts

Back