creative products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K Woodward

Reaction score
Hi;) Could anyone help.
Have just tried to look at creative nail products on the web site but need a password to get in. I am doing a learn at home course and would like to collect some brochures of different brand products but think you need to be proffesional nail tech to get on to creative products, is this so.
:Love: Kath

K Woodward said:
Hi;) Could anyone help.
Have just tried to look at creative nail products on the web site but need a password to get in. I am doing a learn at home course and would like to collect some brochures of different brand products but think you need to be proffesional nail tech to get on to creative products, is this so.
:Love: Kath
hi there kath. what course are you doindg on home learn is it with essential ?

Hi Kath.

You have to be trained with Creative to buy &use their products either by doing a foundation(4 day course) with them , or by means of a conversion course. Sadly Creative dont take home learners for conversion, and you have to have at least one years experience under your belt before you can convert to their system from any other training other than their foundation.
Hope this helps

nailsbynikki said:
hi there kath. what course are you doindg on home learn is it with essential ?
:lol: Yes it is with essential, I'm doing the acrylic overlay course. I have been doing the course for 2 months and did my first perfect nail extention last night, it looked great, only 1 nail ,took me ages, but it was worth it,the nail looked beautiful ,I was so chuffed. All the practising was worth it, but got many many more to go.:lol:

Latest posts

Back