Creative Uniform?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glorsclaws

Photographic Geek
Reaction score
I have heard that Creative are going to be supplying students with a uniform when they embark on the new 5 day Foundation course.
I was wondering if anyone knows what these uniforms look like and whether they are available for the rest of us Creative techs to buy too.
I need a new uniform sharpish because, as of next week I will be teaching VCTC Nailart.
Thanx.

Uniforms look really smart (have you seen the girls on the Creative stand at any of the exhibitions?) and come in black or white...unsure when they will be available to purchase but I know it will be soon...give Leeds HQ a call and they should be able to advise when they will be ready.

Thanx for the quick response Fiona ... will give them a ring in the morning! :D

OOOHHHHH THAT WOULD BE GREAT!!!!:D

At the moment I am wearing my black t-shirt with my logo on the front (homemade by me!!!) Would love to be able to buy a creative uniform, and look sooo professional!!
When will we get our new books telling us about the changes to training days as well, just want to keep on going!!
I did the course in December and already have 8 friends who are paying for nail enhancements (not full price yet though:sad: )
Love this site as it answers loads of my questions
Love Tina
xxx

Hi,

My uniform that i wear in my salon is black 3/4 trousers, flat shoes, with either the black or white 3/4 sleeve creative t-shirt or the lilac short sleeved creative t-shirt, which just happens to match my decor!
Comfy and smart.

Hi Tina, the new course portfolios are in now and look fantastic...I am sure if you call Leeds they will forward one on to you, Fiona

Yeah I got mine yesterday after ringing the day before to book on a course. Its very up-market, although I found the black text on brown back ground a little hard to read, need my new specks quick :)

Anyway, lots of changes, very exciting new look :)

Well i wear a black oriental style tunic with black 3/4 trousers but i would really like some fitted black tshirt tops for those days when i just don't have tme to wash my tunic!! Any ideas????

Umm... I bet they don't do a larger size for us 'ample' ladies.. sigh! Maybe this will spur me on to do that new year diet if I have to wear a Creative Uniform to do the Masters courses ;(

Latest posts

Back