Critique needed please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've just posted a very recent picture of some P&W sculpted nails I have done. I would welcome any critisism good or bad! It's the first pic in my gallery - please take a quick look.

Thankyou!!

Very good start! Sculpting is sooo very hard, I tried it only recently, so I know :wink2:

They seemed a tad inconsistent in shape and a bit flat looking?
Your smiles are better than mine, but could use work.

BUT great effort! Keep it up and you'll whip'em out perfect in no time:!:

Thanks for sharing:!:

:hug:

I think they are great the glitter ones are lovely

not a great angle to judge them by, the cuticle area looks well blended and the finish seems smooth. the tips could do with thinning out a bit, they look a little bit chunky. smiles seem even, but could do with being a teeny bit deeper and on some nails there is a hint of a shadow where the pink pulls over the white a little.but i dont think you have much work to do:) hth.

Thanks for your comments girls

X

Love the sparkle ones :) , well done!

If you follow the guidelines in Bev rose's recent thread .... most of the comments are suited to the nails you have done here. Apply the same suggestions to your enhancements and take some more shots with the improvements. The perfect nail is there ... you just have to find it.

I've just been reading this thread and left good feedback - wasn't it great!

http://www.thenailgeek.com/main/38319-custom-blend-myself-opinions-please.html

It's often a case of not seeing your mistakes until you look at a picture. A bit like seeing yourself in a different mirror - "Am I really THAT big??!!" (In my case anyway!)

I also find fault when they come back for rebalance - sometimes I think - "Did I really leave the nails that shape?!"

Latest posts

Back