Crystal Clear microdermabrasion opinions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahrose1994

Reaction score
What are your opinions of the crystal clear microdermabrasion machine I'm thinking of getting one there quite expensive so want opinions before taking the plunge

I think it is a good system but I haven't used any other brand to compare it to.
The name is well known and therefore should help your advertising of the service.
The company is very helpful with products and training.

They do a compact microderabrasion unit which is a lot cheaper than the big one.

What are your opinions of the crystal clear microdermabrasion machine I'm thinking of getting one there quite expensive so want opinions before taking the plunge

If the initial outlay is off putting for you, SkinBase offer a PAYG microdermabrasion machine. You get free training and a 2 week free trial with the machine. After that, if you decide to carry on then you enter into a 6 month contract with the machine. You pay £12.24 per treatment and all of your consumables such as crystal, handset nozzles, marketing materials & machine parts/servicing are included.

If you would prefer to purchase a machine, payment options are available over 6, 12 & 24 months.

I would definitely recommend requesting a brochure :)

Latest posts

Back