Curling wand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apes

Reaction score
Hiiya everyone, just wanted some advices as I'm looking too purchase a curling wand and really want a good recommended one. Can you help please xx:)

Remington xoxo

Hiiya everyone, just wanted some advices as I'm looking too purchase a curling wand and really want a good recommended one. Can you help please xx:)

I don't really like tight curls but more loose waves. I have the babyliss wand that is cone shaped. Gives really nice curls or waves on lower heat.

Love the herstyler it's fab x

i have got the babyliss curling wand and i love it, very easy to do and comes complete with a very attractive glove... lol x:)

I have the Remington pearl wand I love it, it comes in a bigger new size now too so I will be investing in one of those too ;)

I have the conical wand.. its great and comes in lots of different sizes! I love it and its so quick and easy! X

I have the conical wand.. its great and comes in lots of different sizes! I love it and its so quick and easy! X

Thanks everyone, my new babyliss conical wand is Being delivered today. So excited xxx thanks for your help xxx

Latest posts

Back