Customer with 2 short nails - rest long!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlybyNight

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone can give me some advice!! I have a girl coming in on Friday who wants gel put over her natural nails. She has broken two and wants extensions on them. I am not sure how to deal with this!! I have a feeling she may want a french finish as previously I did a french manicure for her and she loved it. I use Brisa gel, by the way. Do I just put on two clear nail tips, blend and carry on as normal using the white paint. What is the best thing to do if she just wants a 'natural' look?

i have a lot of clients who come with a couple of broken natural nails and want overlays on the rest. there are two options, Brisa french white or clear with enamel, just until the nails grows up to the same lenght as the others.

Hi SaraJane,

Once you've tipped the two missing nails ( i would personally use a natural tip and not a clear one), you carry on with the gel application as normal for all ten nails.

HTH

use natural tips not clear, although there will be a slight difference it would not be as obvious especially if you do a french.
HTH

Latest posts

Back