Cuticles The Company

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HelenCoyle

Reaction score
Hi All
I was wondering if anybody out there has had any experience with cuticles (the company), I have been thinking about it and would really appreciate any feedback, both positive and negative.
Thanks
Helen

Do a search on here Helen on cuticles there is a quite a bit of information including people who have been involved with the system. you could pm some of them for further information.

I believe the person who owns the company is a geek & goes by the name of Cuticles. Think they also have a website, it may be under the links section.

Hi there,

I joined Cuticles nearly a year ago now, and it's the best decision I have ever made! I can't see any negatives to be honest - you have constant support, training, back-up, you get to meet other people in the same position, share experiences, learn loads and so on. I'd definately recommend it!

If you have any questions etc, PM me.

Go for it!
Carole

HelenCoyle said:
Hi All
I was wondering if anybody out there has had any experience with cuticles (the company), I have been thinking about it and would really appreciate any feedback, both positive and negative.
Thanks
Helen

I actually sent off for some info from this company a few months ago, and it arrived this week. However, they didnt send much info to me. I'm interested too, if you find anything useful could you please P.M. me? I'll do the same too. Thanks.

caroleloftus said:
Hi there,

I joined Cuticles nearly a year ago now, and it's the best decision I have ever made! I can't see any negatives to be honest - you have constant support, training, back-up, you get to meet other people in the same position, share experiences, learn loads and so on. I'd definately recommend it!

Go for it!
Carole

I joined in April and as Carole say's I have nothing but positives about the whole concept...... It's worked for me!!

Boogaloo said:
I joined in April and as Carole say's I have nothing but positives about the whole concept...... It's worked for me!!

have they got a web address if not can someone tell me how to contact them please

Hi Claire

The address is www.cuticles.ltd.uk

Telephone Number is 01993 883925

Look forward to hearing from you

Cathy Stewart

Hi, carole sorry it took a while so do you do mobile and what form of advertising did you use and did you have a client base to start with

Thanks

Helen.
caroleloftus said:
Hi there,

Go for it!
Carole

Latest posts

Back