Days like this make me know why I wanted to be a hairdresser!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pippy

Reaction score
hey guys, haven't been on here for a while missed the site:).
so i did this client's hair on friday, first time, was very nervous. she was an oap and was severly disabled with arthritis. when i started to do her hair it was a mess of matted and tangled hair and it took me three hours to patiently comb it all out. as i was doing her hair she had this big photo of herself on the wall and stated that she wanted her hair to be cut like she used to have it. I noticed as i was combing her hair she kept looking at the picture as if to say that's how i used to look (my heart really went out to her). after all has been cut and styled she looked at herself in the mirror and it was as if life has sprung back into her eyes. I was so proud of my work and so happy for her happiness. just wanted to share that it's days like these that really make me thankful that i continued with my hairdressing quals and not let anything sway me away from my goal, and to thank all you lovely people for giving me the advice and suport i needed to keep going. big love and hugs to all you wonderful peopleXXXX:D

Ahh, so pleased for you.
Its so good to have such passion in your work.
It's such a great feeling of achievement and I hope it lasts forever.

:biggrin: xxx

It's great to hear that your skills in hairdressing as now made someone feel confident in their appearance, keep up the good work pippy i'm sure you will have many more client's that appreciate your time and good work.

That's a really uplifting story. Well done.

Latest posts

Back