DEO digital wax heater with empty tin, temperatures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hctinks

Reaction score
Hi!

So I have the DEO Digital wax heaters and I also purchased the Perron Rigot empty tins. Now I'm having trouble working out which temperature to have my warm & hot wax on.
The tins seem to take the wax a lot longer to heat up which is fine, although once heated it still doesn't seem quite right.

I've had them both on the highest setting at one point, when I was expecting to be nowhere near having to use that!!

Does anyone else have this problem? What temperature do you guys put yours to??
Tempted to go back to dial, don't think I'm down with this new technology - ha!

I had a nightmare with my DEO 500cc digital pot and got in touch with the supplier who has agreed for me to return it for repair or replacement. The temperature would never hold and the wax would start setting as it was using! Would never buy DEO again, got myself a HIVE digital instead, much better. Sounds like your DEO might be faulty. Alternatively I'd set the temperature of your hot wax to 57 and leave it at that for about 4 hours and see how it is after that time and with the lid off for a typical amount of time you'd normally leave it off while waxing and see if the wax starts to set.

I have a digital double heater from Hive but my perron rigot euroblonde is set to 53 degrees if that's any help.

I use a different brand creme strip wax which i set to 60 degrees x

Latest posts

Back