Deposits for wedding make ups?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SallyGirlJojo

Reaction score
What do you make up geeks do for wedding make ups in terms of bookings?

Do you take a trial first and then take a deposit for the wedding?

Or do you booking for the wedding date and then do trial later on?

I'm actually quite new to this, I've had 2 brides who came for trials, were happy, (well, it seemed so!) and then I have saved their wedding dates for them to completely blank me...

Want to see what you geeks do!

I charge £90. The trial is £50 and this secures the date for the wedding as well then they pay £40 on the day. It's always worked as they're paying more for the trial x

I charge £90. The trial is £50 and this secures the date for the wedding as well then they pay £40 on the day. It's always worked as they're paying more for the trial x
Thank you, so you charge a £50 deposit (payable for trial) and then the remainder on the day :) thanks for that, I think I need to up my trial costs I charge £80 in total but now my kit is waaaaay better so I'm upping my prices soon, there an MUA who charges £400... One day!!! X

Thank you, so you charge a £50 deposit (payable for trial) and then the remainder on the day :) thanks for that, I think I need to up my trial costs I charge £80 in total but now my kit is waaaaay better so I'm upping my prices soon, there an MUA who charges £400... One day!!! X

£400 seems crazy! Does she just do one look? I know someone who earns that from weddings where there are lots of different ceremonies needing different looks. X

£400 seems crazy! Does she just do one look? I know someone who earns that from weddings where there are lots of different ceremonies needing different looks. X
Im not reallys sure but shes an award winning MUA and she provides a MAC lipstick and blot papers with your wedding make up!

Im not reallys sure but shes an award winning MUA and she provides a MAC lipstick and blot papers with your wedding make up!

Still seems a lot of money! She must be amazing! What's her name? I'd love to google her work. I'm so nosy!!!! [emoji23] x

Latest posts

Back