Dermalogica total eye care problems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
After a lovely eye treatment a couple of weeks ago and having been given a sample of dermalogica total eye care spf15 (and loved it) I went back on Tuesday and bought a full size tube which I started using right away

Yesterday I noticed slight swelling in the under eye area (I don't suffer from bags just dark circles - oh and the usual Crowe feet lol ) now this morning I've noticed that the under eye area is very dry (thereby making any wrinkles look worse [emoji33])

Is this a reaction? Should I stop using it or persevere?

I used to work at salon with Dermalogica years ago so not really up on my Dermalogica knowledge, but from what I remember total eye care has 'exfoliating' properties in it which could be why it has dried out the skin under your eyes. Dermalogica has a 100% money back guarantee even when products have been opened and used so I'd get back in touch with wherever you bought it for their advice, they do an intensive eye cream that may be better suited to you and doesn't have the exfoliating properties in it. Hopefully another geek with more up to date Dermalogica knowledge can help x

Thank you that's helpful, I might try again and then obv go back to the salon if there's a problem. I wasn't told about any exfoliating properties - but yes used twice daily I can understand it might cause dryness.

Thank you for your help x

Latest posts

Back