Dermalogica!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course - like I said - we as therapists understand and support our own industry but sadly giving the consumer a cheaper way to get the same thing wins hands down for them.
They loose the advice and professional knowlege and its very sad.

Gigi, you are every therapists dream.....but not because you bought products, two hours of lovely conversation and giggles, wish I had another 20 of you...could we clone you do you think????
xxx

As you say ... Maybe I am out of touch! Lol I would not think to buy like that and I wouldn't know what to ask for or how to use the products without the therapist's help. She sampled me, she used the products, She explained to me how to use the products and I feel the results ... I would not think of then buying on line after that kind of service. .. :eek: there should be more like me, right? A therapist's dream! :D

The problem is once you've been face mapped,sampled and shown how to use your products. This is when clients either buy at first from their therapists,use their products up then look at the cheaper buying alternative or don't buy from their therapist at all but go away armed with their info and in the happy knowledge that they can now go elsewhere to various sites and buy a lot cheaper than we can sell the said products for.

I spoke to our rep about Dermalogica selling online and how last week we had a client come into the salon armed with her list of products and wanting to do a price comparison with a well known site that sells Dermalogica.

We were asked couldn't we price match..... Uh no we damned well couldn't. We could offer incentives but we couldn't match up to that plus the site offers free next day delivery:evil:

Latest posts

Back