Dermalogica

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leenie81

Beautify
Reaction score
I am currently using eve Taylor which I like but don't love. I have worked with dermalogica in the past and love it. It's fairly expensive to get in and I'm very busy with other beauty treatments and don't do many facials but I love doing them . Do you think it's worth getting a well known brand into the salon?

I would say so yes, if you love something then it shows in your work.

Also depends on your area meaning can your clients happily change to a more pricey brand or is the market saturated already.
Personally I don't love dermalogica at all as I don't like the smell of lemongrass makes me sick.

I would say so yes, if you love something then it shows in your work.

Also depends on your area meaning can your clients happily change to a more pricey brand or is the market saturated already.
Personally I don't love dermalogica at all as I don't like the smell of lemongrass makes me sick.
I'm not sure how popular it would be as the salon can be noisy with hairdressing and hair customers in the salon and I think that can put clients off having facials :-(

What about your retail side. They do have good market presence which equals good sales campaigns and that should help boost sales. Even if client's having their hair done see you stock it they might buy their usual item from you as opposed to going to another shop or on line as the convenience is there.
Looking at the flip side [emoji16]

What about your retail side. They do have good market presence which equals good sales campaigns and that should help boost sales. Even if client's having their hair done see you stock it they might buy their usual item from you as opposed to going to another shop or on line as the convenience is there.
Looking at the flip side [emoji16]
Ooh that's a really good point!! And the hairdresser would sell it too as she loves it!! Do you think it's good to have a well known brand in the salon? Xx

Most salons like myself 50% my income is generated from sales so I would say so yes.
It's not over night it took me many years to build up to how busy I am and even on my off days I seem to be dropping off environ orders all over down at various clients who don't have time to come in.

For ex I check my client cards see who might be due for facial or who needs more items usually you can tell average time then msg them see how they getting on and more then likely they reply " yes nearly finished bout my skin feeling dry can you suggest anything else " and that boosts a sale. So if clients feel they getting personal attention they usually are more loyal. Just in my personal experience . But depends from area to area I suppose.

Most salons like myself 50% my income is generated from sales so I would say so yes.
It's not over night it took me many years to build up to how busy I am and even on my off days I seem to be dropping off environ orders all over down at various clients who don't have time to come in.

For ex I check my client cards see who might be due for facial or who needs more items usually you can tell average time then msg them see how they getting on and more then likely they reply " yes nearly finished bout my skin feeling dry can you suggest anything else " and that boosts a sale. So if clients feel they getting personal attention they usually are more loyal. Just in my personal experience . But depends from area to area I suppose.
I just cancelled the rep as I was worried as it can be bought online and in stores with maybe people getting points on cards at John Lewis , Harvey Nichols etc . I would love environ but it's so expensive to get in and I'm not sure my clients would pay for the products :-(

Really ! Gosh that's bad I didnt know that

Latest posts

Back