desk covers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alana

Reaction score
This may sound a bit dumb but what do you all use over your arm rests- towles or like paper towel thingys!(slightly bigger)
also where do you get them?

I buy mine at a medical material supplier here in portugal, they have very nice prices an also lots of stuff that i can use like non woven swipes (similar to gauze)

hiya
not sure what type of armrest you have..??? I have a komfort wedge and I place a regular hand towel over this and then a piece of 10" couch roll over the top... I get mine from salonsdirect its only about a pound a roll (135 sheets to a roll)and each sheet is just the right size for my desk...hth

I normally use a towl and then a piece of couch roll, which you can get from your local supplier.hth.xx

i have a big pink wedge that goes from client to you, its flat in the middle and slopes each side, also has 3 holes in for you to hold varnish primer ect, i place a rolled towel in the middle of this for a bit more height and comfort.
i think this is great and was only £8.00 from excel nail show. xx

Latest posts

Back