Diamond microdermabrasion which machine?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kori

Reaction score
Hi all, i posted before under the heading of dermabrasion and no one answered so maybe under microdermabrasion there will be some replies :biggrin:. I did independant training using the carlton chromapeel which was fab. The results were amazing but it didnt remove blackheads or anything...i really want some advice from someone who has tried the chromapeel compared to a machine with a vacume before i make the decision which machine to purchase. The chromapeel was amazing but its the only one ive seen without a vacume so im confused. Any advice or info appreciated! :p

Hi there's a company called pulsarlab that I have a good relationship with, I am waiting for delivery of my diamond microderm machine, it also has non surgical facelift, facial cavitation and cryotherapy. The price is amazing,( less than for a microderm machine!) message me if u want anymore details xxx

Hi,
I am using Diamond Touch and am very happy with it. It is with vaccum and this is definitely a big plus to me (with the right settings the black heads are simply sucked out). I bought it from Rejuvenated International - perfect customer service and support, advertising materials, clients consultation cards, everything you need to start and of course a free training and demo. Their web site is www.rejuvenatedinternational.co.uk
Hope this helps

Hi There
How much was this machine please. i am looking at diamond peel from naturapeel for £XXXX inc VAT

Last edited by a moderator:
My plan is to get the Carlton ChromaPeel unit.

Mat

My plan is to get the Carlton ChromaPeel unit.

Mat

I'm with you Mat on the Carlton ChromaPeel! I love Carlton machines...they are so well made and the customer service is second to none.

When I'm feeling a bit more flush I may well splash out on one!

PB
x

Latest posts

Back