Did You Phone Sam?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kim Lawless

Grande Dame of the Brazilian Wax for Men and Women
Reaction score
How dumb am I? :o I only found out today how to use the rep thingy. When I had a bad rep, I thought some geeks had phoned Sam and put in a complaint about me LOL. I didn't know you just clicked it. Hey ho. xxx

Kimmi Rocks said:
How dumb am I? :o I only found out today how to use the rep thingy. When I had a bad rep, I thought some geeks had phoned Sam and put in a complaint about me LOL. I didn't know you just clicked it. Hey ho. xxx

Pmsl ( Well now ya know, You can put your mobile away lol )

Kimmi Rocks said:
D'OH, D'OH, D'OH...YOUR NOT BLONDE BY ANY CHANCE ARE YOU? .....LOL

bless ya kimmie........pmsl.......... :hug:

LMAO!!!...Kimmi...that has soooo cheered me up!!!!
:D :D

Jacky said:
LMAO!!!...Kimmi...that has soooo cheered me up!!!!
:D :D

ditto - but I've only just found out how to look up rep anyway (I am very blonde!!)

xxxx:o

sugarbabe said:
ditto - but I've only just found out how to look up rep anyway (I am very blonde!!)

xxxx:o

I still do not know how?? Anyone shed some light.... p.s. am very blonde1:)

help...we need somebody who can convert the computer language in to 'blonde'....does anybody speak 'blonde' out there?....lol

Hi

Ok you Blondie's here you go:

To look up your rep: at the top of the page on the right there are 2 buttons 'log out' and 'profile', click on profile then scroll to the bottom of the page and there is your rep if you have any.

To give rep: on the post you wish to give rep to on the right hand side is a reputation button click that and a pop up box will appear it will have 'I agree' this is positive rep and 'I disagree' this is negative rep. Then below that is a comments box where you can leave a comment and your name.

HTH x

Kimmi Rocks said:

Hi kimmi,
me too I knew i had a +reputation at the top of each post but havent ever used it, so didnt know that was how to give negative rep as well. !!

I must be a blonde too - never knew how to get or give the rep at all - silly me!!!!!

Kimmi Rocks said:

lol..very funny, xxx

i am not blond but i should have been !!!! i get it now...

Kimmi Rocks said:
you are a headcase.... pmsl

<looking for Sam's number to give Kimmi good rep> lmao

x

This thread has been most entertaining! PMSL!!!!!:lol:

Kimmi you make me laugh bless you hun, keep it up girl its nice to have a livewire on here you and sassy would make a good double act.
x

Latest posts

Back