do u charge more to travel further (mobile)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

got a potential new client who i didnt really want to take (like to do home town and surrounding villages only) but uncle gave her a flyer!

shes about 10 miles away (i kno its not a lot but i wasnt supposed to be doing that town)
would you charge extra?
full set price £25 (£22.50 for new clients first set)
how much would be reasonable?

hi ya

I have knocked mobile on the head now but i used to charge out of a 5 mile radius £2.50 poss more dependant on how far away but...... you need to think about maintanence/ infills ....if she breaks one etc etc....its a long way to go to repair a nail so make sure you dont 'diddle' yourself.

HTH

Ambx

shes booked in

i said £5
she said no problem
this more than covers petrol
im very pleased with this
and looking back, ive only been called out for breakages twice (couple of clients left it till infill coz u get 2 free repairs)
so hopefully, i'll only have to go for full sets n infills, maybe when i see her, i can suggest she finds a friend to bring to her home who can also get her nails done at same time and share the travel cost between them

i also go to this town quite a bit, so i could double up visits here and appts and kill 2 birds with one stone

i think it would have been even more than this for her if she had gone into her own town so shes saving really

:D
xxx

my radius is probably more than 10 miles, but if I get a call for a repair its a minimum charge of £8, that way clients are more likely to wait until rebalance appointments! This also covers other services that I offer ie body art, if thats all they want done then min £8 charge, hth x

good o ...happy bunnies all round then!!

Ambx

buttonmoon54321 said:
i can suggest she finds a friend to bring to her home who can also get her nails done at same time and share the travel cost between them

that's what I do :) If they are further away than I would usually travel, I ask them to bring a friend, usually they bring a few and I make more money :)

Latest posts

Back