Do you feel guilty drinking through the week?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to have one or two beers in the evening, and I have to say I feel so much more fresh and alert now that I don't really drink (only ever at the weekend).

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm sitting with my 3rd vodka and coke right now.

*hi5* LOVE IT!

Who cares what other people think if you drink mid week? If I've had a bad day I am going to drink that bottle of wine! Or those 6 vodkas!
As long as you are happy and healthy don't watch other people x

No not at all, but then I only have one glass of wine each evening. Actually it is half white wine half lemonade. One bottle lasts me all week.

Yeah a bottle lasts me the week too.
No lemonade though, it has to be pure beautiful wine :p

Don't drink much, but tonight feel like a Bianco and Lemonade lol:)

Hell no! Just been drinking champagne bellinis in the bath reading magazines lol!!!

I was being a properrrrr worzel last night and got a bit tipsy at skittles on cider (honestly im not even from round here and Im already a stereotype). Today I have had the shakes so bad and felt awful. Overheated to the point where I usually have a panic attack but fought it off. 8 clients, should have known better. I never learn!!!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I get judged constantly at work for having a few every night, worried in becoming an alcoholic!!

My OH is very judgemental about it too. But I work bloody hard! Im a health care worker and trying to get my own mobile hair and beauty business off the ground! Not to mention housework, horses and keeping up appearances.

Yet a drink every evening is an argument!
My mum always had a drink in the evening so I dont see a problem.

Really makes me feel guilty reaching into the fridge for a wine or cider...

My boyfriend has a few beers every night. He looks forward to a nice cold beer after a hard day at work, he works long hours so can't begrudge him a beer! From speaking to all the other lads on site that he works with they all do the same.

Doesn't bother me at all. Im not a big drinker anymore, partly down to the hangover the next morning if I have more than 1 drink. Would love to sit down on an eve and slurp back a few vodka, lime and lemonades but im a wuss and would be hanging for days. :(

Latest posts

Back