Do you feel guilty drinking through the week?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsSlim

Reaction score
As the title says..
I'm having a small glass of wine almost every night through the week then two or three on Saturday, Sunday!
I don't feel dependant on it, but I look forward to it and it just chills me out after a long busy day. I think I feel bad because my husband doesn't drink through the week and will only have a few beers on the weekend normally, however when he's out with the boys he goes crazy.
I'm not a massive binge drinker and rarely go out to get hammered, only a few times through the year.
Do you drink through the week?

I'm sitting with my 3rd vodka and coke right now.

I dont feel guilty but then I hardly drink, if ive got a bottle of rose in then I usually have a glass after working my late nights. My oh always gives me a dirty look though, as if to say ohh shes on the wine again...!

Sent from my GT-P5210 using SalonGeek mobile app

I can drink a bottle of baileys in a couple of nights. I have it as my pudding lol. I don't drink wine though. And I don't really drink xxx

I don't feel guilty ! I work hard enough , worked til 6 - dinner , unpacked a few boxes as moved house at w end , went to other house cleaned that ! Exhausted now so feel very deserving of my glass or 2 🍷😉xx normally drink most eve may have 1 or 2 nights that I don't x don't really go out drinking just like my glass of wine or 2 😜

I'm alone during the week so made a rule for myself that I would never drink alone. Not that I have a problem, just that I'm trying to get healthier. I make up for it on the weekend though. :wink2:

If there's a bottle of wine in our house, it's opened, and it's drunk. That's the rule of the house. Alone or not alone. It's the rule.

I'm actually surprised how many people drink on a daily basis.

My OH is away at the moment and I've still had a wine most nights.. I don't really understand sometimes when people say 'ohhh drinking alone isn't good' maybe if your getting hammered and your unhappy but I'm neither, just enjoy a good wine in my own company and with others. :)

I can drink a bottle of baileys in a couple of nights. I have it as my pudding lol. I don't drink wine though. And I don't really drink xxx

Pudding! Oh my god that's hilarious! Hahaha! Love it x

Nope!! :) xxx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1395182563.749260.jpg

ha ha i love a cheeky week night guzzle!

Drinking gets me through the week....:D

I've been thinking this recently! I never used to drink in the week. Now I just look forward to a glass of wine every now and again. Maybe 2/3 week days, then I do have a bit more at the weekend.

And I wonder why I'm not losing any weight :/ :)

Laura xx

Ummmmm as someone that had a glass of wine at 9am yesterday morning, I have to say no, not one bit. But then again I had also just got in from work and was winding down before bed sooooo, lol.

But no, drinking during the week is no big thing.

No not at all, but then I only have one glass of wine each evening. Actually it is half white wine half lemonade. One bottle lasts me all week.

I never drink in the week and drinking at home just feels weird! But then I don't drink very much generally. Just a few on the odd weekend, but it's not unusual for me to go a couple of months without drinking.

I never drink in the week and drinking at home just feels weird! But then I don't drink very much generally. Just a few on the odd weekend, but it's not unusual for me to go a couple of months without drinking.

Sadly I'm exactly the same as you. However I am thinking of changing this as i dont have the excuse of ' cut the drinking out and you'll lose weight'. Mine is purely from food. Tut.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back