Do you use primer when you do lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laoura

Reaction score
Hi all.my question is about lash lift.Do you use primer when you do lash lift?if yes,did you noticed a different?does the curl lasts more?

I always we primer, ud be supprised how much mascara you take off even after I ask clients to give there eyes a Good rub with make up remover. I haven't done a lift without primer so can't comment on if it makes the lift better or not.

Yes I use a primer.
I forgot on one occasion, and felt there was a difference....
You do need to apply with caution - it is a tad ‘fumey’ - and you need to get it near the base, as that is where you need the lift to be, so apply sparingly!

I use Flirties protein remover pads that remove excess oil from the natural lashes x

I am the same, I always use primer as it means I have completely clean lashes to work with x

I always we primer, ud be supprised how much mascara you take off even after I ask clients to give there eyes a Good rub with make up remover. I haven't done a lift without primer so can't comment on if it makes the lift better or not.
Which primer do you use?

No never and get amazing results

I use Lashbase and they have Protein remover pads rather than a specific primer for lash Lifting.

Latest posts

Back