Does anyone do a combination of mobile and working in a salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone does a combination?

Just asking cos I get a bit lonely working mobile. Thinking of going into a salon too.

Thanks!

Hi, I do this, though I am doing more at home now rather than mobile but I work in a Salon on a Thursday (rent a table) and any time they get appointments for me I go in it works well the company is nice and it breaks your week up a bit. hth Claire x

I do both aswell, 2 days in a room in a hairdressers and mobile the rest of the time, it's nice to have the salon environment aswell and it's easier for things like massage and facials i find people get distracted when their at home! I think it's a good idea :)

hth
Jenna x

Hi,

I do this too. I've just started up my business. I work in a Salon 3 days per week and mobile the rest of the time when I can fit appointments round family life! I'm actually located downstairs in the salon - I have my table within the hairdressing area. This is proving very beneficial as people are noticing me there and then requesting appointments. Couldn't ask for a better place really - particularly as I'm a new business.

Hi,

I work a full time job Monday - Friday outwith the beauty sector. I have just completed my courses and doing more in the meantime so I do mobile in the evening and work in a nail bar on a Sunday during the day so I'm a busy bee:lol:. I feel doing both is good gives you a chance to get the best of both worlds!

I used to do 3 days in a salon, and be mobile when I was studying for my higher diploma. I enjoyed it tho as you can imagine I got calls for tans after my shift which was a loong day - but it was fine!

Latest posts

Back