Does anyone have a simple book keeping template?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABDiva

Reaction score
I have made my own and been using them since i started but to be honest think ive confused myself.
Its really more like a time sheet. I need something basic that can show my takings in a simple format. Im not very good at all this type thing. If anyone has a template they could share i would be very grateful thanks x

I downloaded an app the other day called easy books. If you have an iPhone or pad I would recommend that. You put in all outgoings and can have different sections ( I have CND NSI ) and it all links together with your incomings. You can do profit reports as well ( not that I'm going to see any of that for a while :rolleyes:)

Vicki xx

I downloaded an app the other day called easy books. If you have an iPhone or pad I would recommend that. You put in all outgoings and can have different sections ( I have CND NSI ) and it all links together with your incomings. You can do profit reports as well ( not that I'm going to see any of that for a while :rolleyes:)

Vicki xx

Thanks Vicki, im just on my lap top tho

Vicki xx

I downloaded this and it's fantastic! The only downside is after 20 entries you're asked to purchase the professional at £20!!!
It's a trail version only they don't tell you! :-/

Someone posted this link in another thread and it is brilliant and completely free!

Make sure you back it up though just in case anything ever happens to the site x

https://mybrightbook.com/

Brightbook looks fab. Commenting on this so i can find it once on my computer!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

If you're any good at doing spreadsheets thats all you need on excel. You only need very basic formulas, are you using an accountant? Maybe they could point you in the right direction to something that other clients use??

I downloaded this and it's fantastic! The only downside is after 20 entries you're asked to purchase the professional at £20!!!
It's a trail version only they don't tell you! :-/

Ah knew there had to be a catch it sounded too good to be true.
Think I will do my own on Excel.
Vicki xx

I use a simple excel spreadsheet - I'm afraid I can't help with formulas though because my husband did it for me. Must learn to do it myself this year!

It's about £90 but it is absolutely fabulous, not complicated at all, as im not a maths person and if your business grows, it's easy to use still , I move to larger premses this weekend and will then sell products , starting traijng, and getting staff, the solar accounts facilitates all this too, it works with your business, google it! it's as simple as you want it to be.

I use a simple excel spreadsheet - I'm afraid I can't help with formulas though because my husband did it for me. Must learn to do it myself this year!

brightbook is massivly confusing me :rolleyes:

brightbook is massivly confusing me :rolleyes:
How is it confusing you?
I have registered on there and had a little play putting a few of my figures in and it seems easy enough.

Ooh good thread :) just what I'm after

Latest posts

Back