does anyone have a template?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nuttynikki

Reaction score
i wondered if any of you may have a template or something for a flyer? im just starting out mobile and im wanting to design a flyer but where to start?! i am so rubbish at this kind of thing so any advice would be much appreciated thanks guys!
nikki xx

Hi there,
If you have Microsoft Word then you can use the Template option from there.........
open the program, go to File and then open the New Works Template link........... then choose flyer from the menu.......... happy designing xxxx
HTH

unfortunatly dont have microsoft word!!! cheers though, i will ask some friends if they have it

xx

I got a great cd from viking direct called avery design pro 5...its about 25 quid and its brill for all that sort of thing....xxx

You can download the Serif Pageplus program here http://www.freeserifsoftware.com/software/PagePlus/default.asp It's a DTP (desktop publishing solution) similar to MS Publisher and dead easy to use, it has lots of premade templates for newsletters, etc. Most important, this download is free. I've used Pageplus since version 2.0 and I can recommend it wholeheartedly.

fab, thanx seanny i will take a look
xx

i have made business cards, flyers and leaflets with my Printmaster 7.0 which I paid £50 for about 6 yrs ago. i think it is brill. hundreds of cliparts and you have the choice to do one from scratch, have a little help with a semi template or use one of theirs. it has pop up help and really easy to use. have just been to ebay and put a search for printmaster and found this one.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=182&item=7139669370&rd=1

if you can get it at that price i definately think you have got yourself a bargain. it does say it is the cd only but in my opinion i dont think i have looked at the stuff that come in the box with mine yet as the help is so good in the programme. what have you got to lose? a couple of quid?

Kizz

Latest posts

Back