Does anyone have a work phone?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Been thinking of getting a work phone because I feel like my evenings after work should be spend with my loved ones rather then texting clients / potential clients when I've already been at work all day!

I also don't like clients texting me late at night, or asking if I can fit them in with under 24 hours notice etc. Or just new clients having my personal number really, when they become regulars and I have no issues with them I don't mind them having my personal one .

does anyone have a work phone and feel it's better?

I have a work phone I'm mobile now and decided to have a seperate work phone so when answering I know to be professional and answer correctly, but also for the same reasons above you can get some really cheap contracts if your not fussed on phone etc x

2nd hand phones a quite cheap now. When I up grade, my old phone becomes my new work phone.

When I give clients a business card I state they can call or text anytime but I never answer after 7pm, that's my cut off time. Sunday I never answer at all and Monday depends if the appointment if for a Tuesday when I'm always alittle quiet.

I get messages at 11pm -2am and sometimes I get asked if I'm going to reply to the last message....

Seperate phones everytime.

I had an old phone in a cupboard, got a free PAYG sim card and popped it in. A cheap option that means I know when that phone rings it's business and I can answer in a professional manner.

Latest posts

Back