Does anyone know a way of having leaflets outside?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
i would like to have a way passing people can pick up leaflets outside if they are interested and we are closed.
but without it getting vandalised.
does anyone do this if so how and do people pick them.

im jus trying to cover all areas and dont want to lose out if were closed. :)

You can get plastic leaflet dispensers with lids that you screw to the wall. Then when someone wants a leaflet they just flip up the lid and take one.

The lid protects the leaflets from the rain. I don't remember how much but i think its less than £10. You'd have to google leaflet dispenser.

There is no way no stop people from taking loads though. Dependng on where you are, kids might take them and throw them everywhere? But in my last salon we had them, right by the door and never had any problems.

You can get plastic leaflet dispensers with lids that you screw to the wall. Then when someone wants a leaflet they just flip up the lid and take one.

The lid protects the leaflets from the rain. I don't remember how much but i think its less than £10. You'd have to google leaflet dispenser.

There is no way no stop people from taking loads though. Dependng on where you are, kids might take them and throw them everywhere? But in my last salon we had them, right by the door and never had any problems.

Beware unscrupulous competitors too. Some could foreseeably pay local kids to steal all the leaflets and litter them all over the place (potentially implicating your salon as a source of litter). Unless that is me being paranoid, but it's certainly within the realms of possibility!

thanks il do a google. im worried about kids just taking them out but i can always give it a try and see.

competitor wise ive already had someone come in and get a price list and pretend to be a customer i didnt know who the were then though

Maybe just put out a few and see how they go but don't put out loads xx

How about a little sign in your window from vista print or somewhere that says, sorry we are closed right now, we value your interest in our business and would like to give you a Five pound off your first treatment with us. Please text your name and address to (mobile number) and I will send you our pricelist along with your voucher. I look forward to seeing you soon.

This way you get interested people, and there details for marketing!

You will be surprised how many people will do it!!

Kate

How about a little sign in your window from vista print or somewhere that says, sorry we are closed right now, we value your interest in our business and would like to give you a Five pound off your first treatment with us. Please text your name and address to (mobile number) and I will send you our pricelist along with your voucher. I look forward to seeing you soon.

This way you get interested people, and there details for marketing!

You will be surprised how many people will do it!!

Kate

thats a good idea but i have shutters

What about a sticker in the window with your website on if you have one as then they can download it from there.

kirsty

I bought one of these 1/3rd A4 OUTDOOR LEAFLET DISPENSER WEATHERPROOF HOLDER on eBay (end time 27-Jul-09 03:33:13 BST)
and I can honestly say that I get about 50% of all new business from having my brochures/pricelists available outside.

The seller is very good too, although its eBay I have bought several items from them and they always delivery quickly and I've never had a problem with them. :)

i dont mind ebay if the the seller has a good history. ive sold things on ebay before:green:.
ive seen the one your talking about they have an a6 one which is my leaflet size so il give it a try

I probably get through at least 10 a week having them outside, although during the summer weeks (I live in a tourist area) I get through many more.

Latest posts

Back