Does anyone use Moor Spa...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florriedee

Reaction score
If so, how much do you charge for your facials? I have just taken Moor Spa on and I am trying to decide how much to charge. I can't find anyone anywhere near me who uses the range so I can't see how much they charge and the only salon nearby which has a printed price list (as far as I can see) has extremely randomly named treatments to the extent that I have no idea what most of them are! (I am blonde though so that me contribute!):smack:

Or how much do most of you charge for facials at all?

Thanks in advance

Lx

Hi Lucy, i dont use moor spa so i cant help you there, but you are using a professional range so charge what is a competetive rate for your area. When I took on a new range last year there wasnt anyone local using it so it was hard to judge. I ended up looking at local competition, my suppliers guide price etc and pitching my prices accordingly.
Do a google search for moor sp salons, you may find info that way?
Good luck x

Hi Lucy, i dont use moor spa so i cant help you there, but you are using a professional range so charge what is a competetive rate for your area. When I took on a new range last year there wasnt anyone local using it so it was hard to judge. I ended up looking at local competition, my suppliers guide price etc and pitching my prices accordingly.
Do a google search for moor sp salons, you may find info that way?
Good luck x

Ooh you are sooo clever! Why didn't I think of that! :smack:

Thank you!:hug:

Hi I use Moor Spa, it's lovely, I charge £30 basic, £35 basic and exfoliation and £45 for a luxury which I use all the booster products. Have you got the white choc body wrap smells lovely and clients love it

Hi I use Moor Spa, it's lovely, I charge £30 basic, £35 basic and exfoliation and £45 for a luxury which I use all the booster products. Have you got the white choc body wrap smells lovely and clients love it

Thanks for that! That helps me hugely!

I haven't got any of their body stuff, just their facial range but I am seriously considering it! I love all their range, except for the stimulating toner, it really hurt! :eek: Although I could just be being wet!:lol:

Lx

The choc body wrap makes skin feel lovely and soft but smells fab too, I'm thinking of geting the algae and seaweed wrap at Beauty UK

Latest posts

Back