Dolly Lash Lift help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica Cil

Reaction score
I have been doing the Dolly Lash Lift and I have multiple clients telling me the next morning they are waking up with them over curled into their eyelid or 2-3 weeks later they are looking frizzy/fried in all different directions!

I am so baffled as to why this is happening because I have many clients whose lash lifts turn out GREAT and then I have a few that are coming out horrid! ANY idea why this could be happening?? I leave solution 1 on for 10-12 min and solution 2 for 10-12 as well. I cover eyes with the plastic wrap/warm wet eye pads to process. Could I not be completely removing the solutions??

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! At this point I also looking into Elleebana products due to inconsistent results.

Could be lots of things. If the solution is on for 10+ minutes then covering them with plastic and warm pads might be too much.
Also the size shield you use can make a different and where you place the solution.
I'd place the solution just at the base of the lashes and not cover them and see if that makes a difference.
Also make sure all the product is removed as it can carry on processing if not removed.
If most of your clients are turning out great then I don't think it's your technique :)

Could be lots of things. If the solution is on for 10+ minutes then covering them with plastic and warm pads might be too much.
Also the size shield you use can make a different and where you place the solution.
I'd place the solution just at the base of the lashes and not cover them and see if that makes a difference.
Also make sure all the product is removed as it can carry on processing if not removed.
If most of your clients are turning out great then I don't think it's your technique :)

Thank you so much for your response and advice. I will definitely keep all these things in mind! That is a great point that I may be covering too much of the lash and frying them. I've been applying the solution 2/3 of the way up the lash.

Latest posts

Back