Dream gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyrtipinni

Reaction score
I know that some of you have been trying the Dream gels for the last few weeks and was wondering if you could give some comments?
Have you had any problems?

dont know about the gels but the l and ps are lovely!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the sculpter gels and the soak off and love them both..!!they are really nice to work with.. the soak off is my favourite nice shade of pink and self levels nicely without moving too much..I have had it on my nails for over a week now with no lifting or breakages...only a little bit of a heat while curing as well which is a plus for me because I find some gels I have tried produce a lot of heat...
I have the l&p and as nailsbynikki said they are lovely too, nice colours and very nice to work with... HTH

Thanks for your comments :)

Anyone else?

Hi, I use the buff off gel, It's really nice to work with a nice shade of pink and really easy to buff off.

I have the soak off gel and it's really nice to use, I did two test nails on my mum the other week with barely any prep, in fact, no real prep as I was just testing how the gel went on, but decided to leave them on... rebalanced them this week (fast nail grower) and despite the lack of prep there was only the tiniest smidgen of lifting. I went on to do the other eight nails and I'll see how they are when she gets back from holiday.
They are also really easy to shape and file.

My only problem, which hopefully they will rectify as the range gets a little more established, is that I'd like more colours, ie a coverage gel.

bimbogeri said:
I have the soak off gel and it's really nice to use, I did two test nails on my mum the other week with barely any prep, in fact, no real prep as I was just testing how the gel went on, but decided to leave them on... rebalanced them this week (fast nail grower) and despite the lack of prep there was only the tiniest smidgen of lifting. I went on to do the other eight nails and I'll see how they are when she gets back from holiday.

My only problem, which hopefully they will rectify as the range gets a little more established, is that I'd like more colours, ie a coverage gel.

I mixed a bit of white with the pink to make a coverage pink it was a really nice colour not too bubblegum pink..and covered quite well..

bimbogeri said:

hey lol, have you tried soaking off yet ? i've tried a few so called soak off gels, and they have never lived up to their claims.i'd be interested to know if dream is a true sok off gel like bio or cal.

When I went to soak off the other day it seemed to go brittle and flake off rather than go gooey like l&p does (I posted a thread about it somewhere), but that doesn't really bother me so long as it does come off without damaging the natural nail.

I have a removal booked in for Thursday of this week so I'll let you know how it goes. When I soaked off my mum's nail it was using the tin foil method, but I'm considering buying a quick soak bowl and trying that on Thursday, so I wonder if that would make any difference.

Latest posts

Back