dream products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butterfly100

Reaction score
Hi all hope you all had a good crimbo!
As i am training with essential nails the products (gel at the mo)i am using are their from their new line called Dream! They sent me a lovely glossy book containing all the usual stuff including coloured gels, glitter and other things that i wouldnt know what to do with yet ,but i was really impressed and thought that i would order enough to keep me going and so i can experiment with colours etc! i wondered if anyone had used their products and if so what they thouht of them as i dont want to waste my money!One thing of theirs i really liked was the cuticle oils that come in various fragrances.I have heard a lot about solar oil and that it should really be something i should get-would you agree? HAPPY NEW YEAR GEEKS! x:biggrin:

Solar Oil is the one to get with 1001 uses it tops the lot :D

ok thanks Lellipop i will get some!

Hi
I also have done a gel course with EN it's fantastic isn't it, are you enjoying it?
Once passed I went on to use The edge gel products, because when i did the course they wasn't doing the dream products, but I don't get on with them so in the next couple of days I am going to buy the dream soak off gel and try that instead.
I am now doing the acrylic course and I have to say I do think there acrylic products are really good, I have tried creative acrylic products but don't seem to get on with them either.
So all in all I get on better with dream than the others I have tried, I also love the packaging it all comes in.
I haven't tried creative solar oil yet but have bought some, so will try it soon.
Happy new year!

Becky
x

Ok Becky thanks for that im sure that their products are good i was just worried about wasting my hard earned cash! Yes i am really enjoying my course and intend to do the one your doing when i am finished! I'm obsessed!!
I am also going to get some solar oil.Bye for now.

Latest posts

Back