Driving test

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trooper_x

Reaction score
So I've just failed my 5th driving test (Maidstone Kent) horrible place to drive! I haven't taken a test in 3 years I did really well this time 3 minors and failed on coming to close to a parked car (she had to brake).
So frustrated I had hypnotherapy took kalms rescue remedy did NLP exercise concentrated on breathing and even after staying calm I trying to stay positive I still managed to screw it up!

Sorry about the long post I guess I just needed to rant and wondered if anyone had any tips for nerves xx

It's so different now to when I took my test.
It's the only test you'll ever take where you know all the answers, try what I did, mentally talk your way through every second of your test...like you're talking to yourself.

Mirror, signal maneuver, drive, slow down, speed up, I'm in a 30 check speed....ETC

I failed 2 tests, normally within the first 5 minutes I messed up, then my brain went into over drive and mentally talked my way through the test of the test. It kinda relaxed me.

3rd test, I started telling myself in my head what I'm meant to be doing, even cussing other drivers who messed up lol

Good luck x

I don’t like driving much yet I wanted to try something new and thrilling…. Been fan of Fast and furious I wanted to learn driving but it was just a time limited craze… I failed in 2 test as I had serious problem with lacking concentration and getting nervous, it was very tough to get through all this…. So for everyone’s security I dropped the idea and now I don’t ever want to do driving again!

So I finally passed my test today! 4 minors my 6th test! I had hypnotherapy & took rescue remedy which deff calmed me down. Thank you for your replies! Xxx

Latest posts

Back