Drying up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Art of Beauty

Reaction score
I started by business from home in march and was doing great, clients all most every night ( only part time still I build my business enough to leave my job)

But over the last few weeks it's went completely dry
I'm still getting enquiries but no bookings - I'm running fb adverts and doing a completion worth £70 just now & it's getting attention but I dunno what else to do

It's killing my vibe and drive for it :(

Any tips?

Its just the time of year. It will start picking up again in September/October. This time of year is slow as people are spending money on holidays and children being off school xx

Oh a never thought about that! Thank you ! Xxx

Oh a never thought about that! Thank you ! Xxx

Yes this time of year is slow for anyone. I've been an Usborne organiser longer than a Beauty Therapist, and can honestly say that I make all my money in the autumn/winter - especially before Christmas x

I'm usually fully booked a month in advance and I'm quieter just now too so don't worry too much.
Just keep plodding away building up interest so when they do have spare cash they'll know where you are!

Thanks Lady's feel a little better already! Enjoying having a spear moment to myself lol

Latest posts

Back