E - files

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystaltash

Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

Just wondering what everyone's opinion was on electric files?

I don't have one, but I'm considering it and I would love my fellow geeks to give me their thoughts before I part with my hard earned dosh!!!!

Thanks guys!!
Love and puppies,
Natasha

Hi Tasha, I bought one 12 months ago and it is still inthe box. I knew at the time the damage they can easily do if you are not experienced enough to control one. Until i can attend a course i think it will stay in the box. Plus on a more positive note i have had countless clients come to me complaining of the damge and pain that has been caused by their misuse.

Looking back the only reason i bought one was for rebalances, to thin the zones, but as i have gained more experience i really dont think i would need one as i am not applying as much product as i used to. They used to look like bricks once i had finished applying the product. Now i am learning to shape with my brush and not my file, although i still ahve along way to go.

I bought mine from the internet it is very similar to the purple one from nsi.

Hi, I had been thinking bout doing a course with NSI and buying one, but I read up quite a bit about them on here, and I have now decided against the idea and will stick to my manual file!! But it's entirely your own personal choice! :)

Latest posts

Back