Ebay!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klassy Klaws

Reaction score
Hi Guys just wondered what people thought about buying stuff off Ebay? :rolleyes: As I am just starting out and looking to get stuff without spending to much money Ebay seems like a good option :idea: Please let me know if you have used Ebay or not!!
Karen:twisted:

Hello!
It depends what you get hun! Some stuff can be really good butI would avoid buying nail products really! I know it's not nice but you never know what people would put in those containers etc.! You wouldn't know if it was genuine stuff or not!!
As far as equiptment goes you can get some bargains! I got a faberoony room divider/screen yesterday for my shop of ebay! It's the bees knees!!!

HTH!!

When I was at college - many of the other students (and the tutor) had bougth stuff off Ebay.

Loads of my friends buy and sell stuff.

I`ve never known anyone complain about it - but I`ve never bought anything I`m afraid.
:rolleyes:

I think Kirsten has a point though about products (and what people may have put in them) - I hadn`t thougt of that!!.

:) Great Girls thanx:lol: Looks like its time to do my fav pass time SHOPPING:biggrin:

I use ebay all the time i get all my tips from there i brought a brand new box of french from creative saved on vat and p&p.I puttting a lot of stuff on tonight lots of lcn&nsi buffers i dont use and creative powders.not that im trying to sell to any one but i think you can save a lot of money try it.

It really is a case of BUYER BEWARE with Ebay - especially with Professional Products. As Tilly Ann said, if you're after L&P etc, apart from the fact they shouldn't be posting monomer using normal mail (hazardous), unless the items are factory sealed (rarely, if ever) - you don't know for sure what you're getting. Someone could be advertising CND powders but just filled up the pot with cheap and nasty stuff - you really can't be sure. You're much better saving up a little extra to buy from a reputable company, at least you can be certain then that what you are putting on your client's nails isn't some nasty contaminated product.

Regarding other items - there's lots of bargains to be had out there - I buy and sell all the time. I've been stung badly once by (£170!) by someone who still sells on there - just changes her username everytime her feedback gets too bad, so you really do need to be careful. Read the feedback carefully and read the item description thoroughly - especially any small print..... you'd be amazed at how many people think they are paying for a particular item and then just get an emailed list of where they can buy the item from!

Just be careful, avoid anyone who has a lot of bad feedback - especially if they have made that feedback private so that you can't read the comments.

Jackie
Liberty Nail Design

Latest posts

Back