Electric muscle toners??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johny005

Reaction score
Hi all,i am looking at getting one of those electric muscle toners,just to tone up a bit,but a friend told me they make your muscles twitch a bit??anyone in the bristol area got 1 i could try before i buy 1??

I would have thought trying a local gym and testing this equipment out there.

:D

I would have thought trying a local gym and testing this equipment out there.

:D
i work 15hour shifts!not a lot of spare time!lol:lick:

Hi, I don't live in Bristol and don't own one so can't help you out with trying before you buy but I can give you some info.

There are home versions of toning machines which can be very effective but do have to be done with a healthy diet and exercise regime to see results.

Also, in Beauty Therapy, these machines are called, "Faradic" which is basically a machine that "Grabs" your muscles and it feels like you're doing sit ups, this tones the muscles that the pads are applied to.

Also, a "microcurrent" machine does a similar thing but also aids fat burning. How about booking in for one of these treatments in a salon first? To see what you think of the treatment.

Then you can ask questions about the therapy. The muscles do feel like they are twitching but on a home use machine, the maximum intensity should be quite low and should not exceed the safe limit.

HTH :suprised:

Hi, I don't live in Bristol and don't own one so can't help you out with trying before you buy but I can give you some info.

There are home versions of toning machines which can be very effective but do have to be done with a healthy diet and exercise regime to see results.

Also, in Beauty Therapy, these machines are called, "Faradic" which is basically a machine that "Grabs" your muscles and it feels like you're doing sit ups, this tones the muscles that the pads are applied to.

Also, a "microcurrent" machine does a similar thing but also aids fat burning. How about booking in for one of these treatments in a salon first? To see what you think of the treatment.

Then you can ask questions about the therapy. The muscles do feel like they are twitching but on a home use machine, the maximum intensity should be quite low and should not exceed the safe limit.

HTH :suprised:
Thanks for the reply,anyone in bristol do the treatments??

Thanks for the reply,anyone in bristol do the treatments??

I typed in 'faradic body treatment + Bristol' into Google and loads of info came up. You are sure to find a salon that offers this service with the amount of info that was available on there.

Latest posts

Back