Electrolysis Hair Removal in London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nkathleen

Reaction score
Hi,

I went to St James Beauty Salon in Westminster, London for electrolysis on a very small area. I only needed 4 hairs removed.
It hurt so much!!! I think she did it wrong?

Well, now I noticed a dark hair growing back. I don't know where a good place is in London for my second treatment?
I don't want to pay over £20. It should take about 5 minutes to do less than 4 hairs...

I'm thinking of either:
Danne Harley Street Clinic
Beauty Essence

Does anyone know if these places are any good?

I know an excellent therapist in Chiswick. Each hair may need to be treated more than once as it needs to be in the Anagen stage (when the hair root is intact) and this cannot be predicted time wise, so a regular course at set intervals is needed to remove the hair, unless it is removed by chance at the first treatment. If the hairs are thick it can need a strong current which can hurt or shallow hairs (eg. on the chin) can also feel worse. It is quick but not painless. She may have not done the treatment wrong but she obviously didn't explain the process to you properly.

Latest posts

Back