Electrolysis

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sammiec85

Reaction score
Hi,

I hope someone can help. I've taken on a Sylvia Lewis machine and the previous owner told me unless your qualified in Sylvia Lewis you can't buy the needles for the machine ? Also do electrolysis companies still use bent needles?

Thanks

I would try and get a new needle holder and use standard needles. Sterex do quite a few with different connectors - one may suit that machine. I used to use this machine and the needles were only one size and were expensive as they do not manufacture as many as standard needles. Using angled needles can be useful but not necessary. Sylvia was still teaching at least up until a few years ago but I would have thought she would be retired now. In hindsight it would have been better to have done a bit of research before buying this machine as it is a very niche product. I hope you find what you need though.

I took over a salon and the Sylvia Lewis electrolysis machine came with. I'm training with sterex at the moment.
Thanks for your reply :)

I took over a salon and the Sylvia Lewis electrolysis machine came with. I'm training with sterex at the moment.
Thanks for your reply :)

Hi there I know this is a very old post but I was just wondering if you still had that machine? I was interested in trying to use one of those machines...... Please get in contact if you just happen to read this post. Thank you

Latest posts

Back