Ellebanna henna brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hjh

Reaction score
Hi, I've trained in ellebanna lash lift & I'm really pleased with the whole process & the results are amazing.... Love the product!
I'm currently considering introducing ellebanna henna brows to the salon, has anyone been trained in it and what are the results like,
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated xx

Hi, I trained in a different system of henna and now I'm one of the trainers for the brand. It's really good and I'm happy with it. I was trained by a former ellebanna lash lift training school. The only thing that I'm confused about is the brand I trained in is EU compliant and just this year we were told that our brand was the only EU compliant brand.

The other things to check up on are the sources of the henna. It comes from a country where product adulteration is a real issue - there have been problems with everything from collapsing bridges because of cement being part substituted with fake stuff, ditto pain killers, you name it. This means that the a supply bought legitimately on the open market is vulnerable to adulteration and every batch needs to be tested when it comes into the EU. These are the things to seek reassurance on. We're all aware of issues with henna abroad so we have to reassure our clients with a clear conscience.

Having said that, I've found henna to be amazingly good. It lasts for ages and the colours (with the brand I trained in) are excellent. On my own brows normal tint doesn't really take - it lasts no more than a day or two, I kid you not. Henna is so good my brows don't need make up for 3 weeks! Henna makes the hair thicker and glossier so the brows seem more full. I charge a premium rate for a henna brow tint and shape and that £7-8 extra makes quite a different to the bottom line.

Latest posts

Back